Room 5 Spelling Groups

Hi class! Please click on the links below to access your spelling words already set up on spellingcity.com for you.






Sunday, 1 March 2015

Mack


Be wear, when most people see Mack they think he is the scariest dog. When I go to school he jumps up on the fence. My dog needs to be tied up, because he will   bite the wheel of the lawnmower

He loves to bark at people when they walk past the fence. When I come home from school he runes to me as fast as he can. He loves all my friends especially Liam.


Its impossible for him to be tired. When I’m not outside I’m usually resting our watching TV. Sometimes my mum holds him and I rack him up and run then hide when he runs past me a couple of times he finds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment