fur and a oval
shape kind of head. With two perfect pointy ears sticking out and a little pink
nose that is so cute. She has long slim whit whiskers coming out of her Cheeks.
Nora has very sharp claws that come in and out of her paws. My cat Nora is a very small cat she still looks like she is one
years old.
My cat Nora has
so much personality I don’t even no where to begin. My cat Nora is a very lazy
cat all she practically does is sleep sleep and more sleep. Nora loves food so
that makes her a very greedy cat she can never have enough food. Nora is such a
feisty cat she is always play fighting with our other cat Tonto. She might have
a lot of bad personalities but she is
the most loving cat I know.
We always love to be tighter no matter what. Me and Nora love to lie
on my bed and cuddle. I snuggling with her but I think she likes it
more. She always reserve a spot on the coach for me to sit with her. While we watch TV. One of me and Nora’s favorite things to do is are lie under the blankets and try find each other. She
normally wins. She loves to sleep with me if i I accidentally forget to let her
in she meows all night. I love Nora she is the best cat in the world
No comments:
Post a Comment