I’m going to tell you about my dog Keasha. She has hazel shiny
eyes and has tiny eye brows that are light brown and when she pulls her puppy
eyes they shoot up and pull out the cutest face ever. She is small but also
between the middle. She has a black slobbery nose and her coat is as shiny as
if it had been washed 1000 times her
claws are white and black.
Keasha is an old girl with different personality’s. She is loving
like when she licks me when I’m hurt or sad. To her it means kisses. She is
annoying because she barks when nothings there. Keasha forgets she has food and
askes for more or she just wants to be greedy I Don’t know?. She is and
adventures dog because she wonders of to try and find things but she forgets
where she is I love all Keasha’s personality’s
Allthough Keasha may be old we still have fun times together like
when I’m about to go to sleep and she comes up to me and askes to be pattered and
it’s only when I go to sleep . Keasha sometimes
wants to be liffted up onto my bed so she can snuggle into me. We used to go for runs and sometimes I would be
walking and she would stop and wait for me. I always lay down on the floor and
she would come up to me and lick my face. Also if I’m not up in the morning she
will bark at the door. Keasha is a wonderful dog and I wouldn’t want
another one I love Keasha she is the
best dog in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment