Room 5 Spelling Groups

Hi class! Please click on the links below to access your spelling words already set up on spellingcity.com for you.






Thursday, 27 March 2014

My Grandad

My Grandad

Awesome is no word to describe my grandad.  His hair stands up like a TV wire. I have never seen his eyes because he always squints. He also has fiery red skin.  
My grandad is so fun to be with.  Once he nailed his foot to the roof with a nail gun. His mates had to cut him out. He wears dirty clothes.
Grandad and I do a lot or things together. The thing we do most is fixings things. Once he and I used my dad’s blow torch to bend some guttering to make it fit at our house. We also cut wood together.  When we got to Arthurs pass we both cut up all the branches he brought up with him. We used the large round blade that is very loud.    
By Sam

1 comment: