Room 5 Spelling Groups

Hi class! Please click on the links below to access your spelling words already set up on spellingcity.com for you.






Thursday, 27 March 2014

My Special Dad

Epic cannot describe how awesome my dad is.  He is as fit as a buffalo. He has hair as light as chocolate. He wears filthy rags because he does a lot of painting. He is awesome.

 My Dad is so epic that when he tells a joke I do not get it but I laugh any way. He is full of kindness most of the time and he is really wise and creative. He likes his motor bikes.


Me and dad like to use my remote control helicopter. We also like to sometimes play on my bothers Xbox. Sometimes we go bike riding. We also like to make jokes.   

1 comment:

  1. I think that your dad sounds pretty cool Fletcher but i would like to hear one of you and your dads jokes.
    Wilf.

    ReplyDelete