Room 5 Spelling Groups

Hi class! Please click on the links below to access your spelling words already set up on spellingcity.com for you.






Wednesday, 26 March 2014

My sweet sister Pieta

My Sweet Sister Pieta Joy is not the word to explain how I feel when I rarely see my sweet sister, Pieta. Pieta has hazel hair that came from heaven. She has eyes as beautiful and brown as dairy milk chocolate. She has few freckles blocking her inner beauty. Her teeth are as white as paper and as shiny as a polished diamond. Her clothes are bubbling with character, and her shoes are always what teenage girls are into. Two of Pietas favourite things are chocolate and lollies. Pieta and I eat these two things a lot. We eat them while we play mine craft and when playing kinect on our XBOX 360. Pieta and I both love to read. We are both reading the same series it’s called: Cherub. We are both about half way through the series. Another thing Pieta and I love to do together is walk down to the cinema. Pieta usually eats chocolate and lollies. I personally love doing these things with Pieta. By Ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment