Room 5 Spelling Groups

Hi class! Please click on the links below to access your spelling words already set up on spellingcity.com for you.






Thursday, 27 March 2014

My Cat Ocean

My Cat Ocean

You cannot believe how happy my cat Ocean looks when I come home from school. She runs up to me with her monstrous playful smile and her titanium white paws pounding against the ground. Her deep ancient eyes staring at me. She has sharp crystal claws. In winter she has a big fat cuddly tummy.
Ocean has an amazingly brave personality. She scares away enormous dogs, tomcats and she’s a brilliant hunter. Not only curios but very silly as well she still hasn't gotten out of the habit of chasing her tail and fighting with mirrors. She is violently playful every morning she jumps up on my bed and rips up my hands.
Ocean is so much fun we do so many things together. Ocean and I love video games. We sit side by side and I go on my PSP when she plays cat games on the iPad. She gets sucked into the game forgetting everything else in the real world, chasing the fish along the screen. Play fighting is the one thing that Ocean adores doing but sometimes I think she forgets we’re PLAY fighting. Then she switches into hunting mode as she pounces onto my hand she has an overjoyed smile on her face. Most mornings Ocean and Ruby (Mums cat) eat breakfast together but sometimes Ocean is a bit timid and panicky around Ruby so she sticks with me. But sometimes yes we do get angry with each other so I put her outside in the corner of shame. Then I feel guilty and let her inside again.


By Tim.  

No comments:

Post a Comment