Room 5 Spelling Groups

Hi class! Please click on the links below to access your spelling words already set up on spellingcity.com for you.






Thursday, 27 March 2014

My Mum

My Mum

Let me tell you about the best and the most superb mum in the world. She has kind eyes like a little puppy and straight blond hair. She is average height and as fit as a cheetah. My mum is soooooooo extraordinarily fun because when we go to the water fall near Waimarama she always lets us swim there.  She is also really cuddly because almost every night she cuddles me. She is also caring because if I have a nightmare she always comforts me. Mum and I do a lot of things together she plays games with me, she drives me to activities, we sometimes cook together, and mum sometimes reads to me.  Gardening is one of mum’s talents. She yanks out weeds and plants plants (except mowing is dad’s thing.)I adore my mum.

 
By Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment