My MUM
Let
me tell you all about my mum. My mum has freckles like me. Her eyes are as
lovely and sparkly like the blue sea. My mum wares pretty dress and awesome
tops and pants too. She is beautiful in every way. She likes going to the beach
with me. My mum’s earrings are like beautiful diamonds in the sun all the time.
My mum is really nice all the time. She always wares make up and when she has
make up on she look really really awesome.
She has beautiful red hair
like blood. She is average height and my mum’s personality is always kind. My
mum loves to bake cupcakes with me and me and my mum love to cook together and
that is really awesome. We always laugh together and we have lots of fun all
the time too. My mum is Lovely in every way.
I love doing things with my
mum all the time. I and my mum always go shopping. We shop for clothes and shoes and girly
things. Me and my mum go shopping all time. When I and my mum go shopping it is
just me and my mum. I and my mum love to eat chocolate but me and my mum hate
black chocolate yuck. Once mum and I
made a big cup cake and it was really yummy.
By Jessica Verschaffelt
No comments:
Post a Comment