My Dog Percy
I would like to tell you all about my dog Percy. Percy has
brown, silky and soft fur and big floppy ears. Percy is not a big dog but he is
not small either. He has skinny legs and small paws. He has a hairy tail and a
long wet rubbery nose.
Percy is the best dog I’ve ever met. He has a routine and he
almost does the same things every day. He is very brave and energetic. Sometimes
he shows off and he is very playful. Percy loves sticks and dog treats more
than anything else. Percy’s always happy and also silly in a good way. He’s
really friendly as well.
Percy is a really awesome dog. Me and Percy always go for swims and walks
together. I like to rub his tummy when he is rolling around on the ground. He
likes it too. Me and Percy go to the beach and go boogie boarding together. He
stands up on my dad’s boogie board and I lie down on mine like you’re supposed
to. Percy is very good at surfing. Sk8 zone is my local skate park that I go to
almost every day to ride my scooter and learn new tricks. On the weekends I
take Percy inside sk8 zone and he like to watch every one. We also go for
walks.
By Flynn Bryan
Your dog sounds like a really awesome dog Flynn. Wilf
ReplyDelete