My Special Person Gramps
My Gramps is
the best Gramps in the universe. He’s got hair as grey as smoke and eyes as
blue as the sea. He’s quite short but as strong as a wrestler. He can see all
right but he wears glasses. His teeth are as white as a sheet of paper.
Gramps
personality is great. Whenever I go to his place and it’s as cold as the
Atlantic Ocean he will throw money in his ice cold pool and I would dive in
like a hungry shark to get the money. Then he would make us run around his mansion until I dry off
but sometimes I cheat by going down the flying fox. Gramps adores sport but his favorite sport is cricket because there is lots of tactics and action.
A thing that
we love doing together is Chess because we are about even so every time we play
we have a splendid game. Building is a anther thing we do together ones we made
a really cool sled so we could slide down his big grass hill instead of using
cardboard. But sadly he’s moved to England.
By Guy
No comments:
Post a Comment