Room 5 Spelling Groups

Hi class! Please click on the links below to access your spelling words already set up on spellingcity.com for you.






Thursday, 27 March 2014

My best friend more like sister

   My Best Friend More Like Sister!
Since I was nine months old the most amazing thing happened I met my soul mate the most amazing person on earth. I love her to bits. She has blue eyes like the surf, her hair as blonde as pastry from her favorite mince pie. The biggest smile makes my day. She where’s a lot of things from just jeans with a lot of cool patens. Her name is Annabel    
Annabel is such fun. She loves animal’s tennis and sports. She is so kind I love the way she is always smiling. She really makes be happy. Her jokes are funny and she has a  fun attitude. She is very helpful.

Annabel and I enjoy making video stars together. We love going to town together. We both love mince and cheese pie yum! Every time we go to town that’s what we eat. We also love going to the movies we only really talk the whole time though. Annabel and I do a lot more things together I could go on but I would be here forever.     

1 comment: