My crazy cat Muffin
She is wild she is like
a ninja she is … Muffin. Her soft tabby fur makes her the cuddliest thing ever.
She has a spotty white underbelly and her knife like claws are drawn 24/7. Her
sparkly eyes have changed colour since she has been born. From sparkly blue too
emerald green too oaky brown.
Muffin is pretty much
always awake except for the times when she’s asleep on me. From the moment she
gets up to the moment she goes to sleep she acts like a person. When everyone’s
up and moving around she’s up and moving around when everyone’s sitting down or
sleeping she’s doing those things.
Muffin and I like to do
all sorts of things like climb vast trees & play monster chess. Monster
chess is when I set up a chess battle and she destroys it. I also like to
dangle a piece of string in the air for her to chase. We also like to watch T.V
together & play video games together.
By Theo
wow theo muffin sounds like a cool cat to have by lyrique room 3
ReplyDeletewow theo muffin sounds like a cool cat to have by lyrique room 3
ReplyDeletea very crazy cat you have charlie r3
ReplyDeletecool cat from Hannah room 3
ReplyDeleteexcellent description Theo. Wilf
ReplyDeleteWow Theo I can almost see her. Danny
ReplyDelete