Room 5 Spelling Groups

Hi class! Please click on the links below to access your spelling words already set up on spellingcity.com for you.






Thursday, 27 March 2014

My Cute Cuddly Kitty Cat Ziggy

My Cute Cuddly Kitty Cat Ziggy

My cute cuddly kitty cat is the cutest cuddliest kitty cat that I know.  The tips of her fur are as sparkling as miniaturised galaxies.  Her eyes are ferocious as a mighty lions when unsheathed.  Her fur is as grey as shadows so in the night she’s practically invisible.
Ziggy likes to chat and have a pat which are 2 good things but the 1 problem is that she likes to sleep on my face when I’m trying to get to sleep.   But when I push her off she paws and scratches my face until I pat her.   She is always trying to catch something like a bird a mouse or a stick with feathers on the end.   Water is an arch enemy to her.  One drop and she will Zip outside but for some reason she doesn’t mind the rain.
Chasing Lego on the end of a long string is one of her favourite fun things to do.  She is a playful cat for example when she’s bored if I rustle a plastic bag she whacks it, gets inside it and things like that.  As you most probably already know cats love sleeping but Ziggy is annoying when it comes to sleeping.  She sleeps through most of the day and then late at night she wakes me up by scratching my face until she gets bored and goes to sleep.   In the weekend when I’m bored Ziggy and I lie on the drive way and roll around in the sun until I get bored or the neighbour’s cat comes around and disturbs us and Ziggy starts hissing and I chase the neighbour’s cat away.  Ziggy likes TV.  But when our family got an Irish wolfhound that changed because Ziggy is scared of him because well Eddie our Irish wolfhound is basically really big so most cats would be pretty scared of him.   Anyway when she did watch TV she used to paw the screen if a person’s face was on the TV she would paw and meow at it but when someone’s face wasn’t she would keep an eye on the TV and sit on my lap and we would watch TV.  But she doesn’t watch it anymore because Eddie sleeps in there when our family watch’s TV so Ziggy can’t because she is scared of the dog so she just sleeps in my room or goes outside.
By Wilf


1 comment: