Room 5 Spelling Groups

Hi class! Please click on the links below to access your spelling words already set up on spellingcity.com for you.






Thursday, 27 March 2014

My Dog BERT!


No dog could be better than my dog Bert with crystal brown eyes. His scruffy fur is like a ripped pillow. He runs like the wind through the waving grass.

My dog is full with personality like hilariousness. One night he came into my room and stopped and then burped and then walked away! My dog can jump up high as my arm! Bert is cute when he goes to sleep because he curls up in a ball and stretchers out. Bert is sooooo energetic in the day he is so crazy he runs around the deck and starts to jump up and down!

Bert and I are exstremling happy when we are together. We love to run and play with a ball on the deck. I hide then jump out and then Bert goes even faster! Bert loves walks, nothing can stop Bert having a walk. When Bert and I play soccer it’s not outstanding because Bert bites the ball but its great the ball hasn’t popped yet. Now Bert has his own ball that Is munted. I love my dog.      
By Georgia



          
                                        

6 comments: