My Special Sister
I am very lucky to have a sister like Sophie. She has silky
soft short hair which glints in the sunlight. Sophie has light brown eyes that
are so beautiful it’s like I can see a melting chocolate cake in them. She is
pretty tall for her age. She usually wears dresses and skirts. She is quite
skinny.
Beautiful is no word to describe Sophie’s personality. She is
so creative that, every day she draws a picture for someone. When Sophie laughs
she wobbles like a raspberry jelly. Sophie is also very caring; she makes sure
everyone is included when playing a game. Sophie is very flexible and she is
also very intelligent.
Bouncing and toppling over one another on the tramp is one of
our favourite things to do together. Sophie bounds up and down yelling “I can touch the sky!” then giggles uncontrollably. Sophie loves giggling. We also do
gymnastics; we make shows for our parents. We make Afghans with Mum too. Oh,
how I love having a sister like Sophie.
By Isabel
Isabel, what a beautiful description of your sister:) Miss Perry
ReplyDeleteyou are lucky to have a sister like sophie from lyrique room2
ReplyDeletegreat story
ReplyDeleteby r3
great story
ReplyDeleteby r3
This is a really good piece of writing i love your quote , Lily M
ReplyDeletethis is a great story and i love gymnastics as well
ReplyDeleteby Amelia room 6
This is a good story Isabel
ReplyDelete