Room 5 Spelling Groups

Hi class! Please click on the links below to access your spelling words already set up on spellingcity.com for you.






Thursday, 27 March 2014

Someone special

My Mum Tina
My heart fills with beauty when I see my Mum. She has beautiful shiny sparkling blonde hair. She has gorgeous green eyes like seaweed. She has shiny shimmering white sparkly teeth. She always has a big smile on her face. My Mums hair is as shiny as silk. My
Mums personality is the best. My Mum is helpful whenever I need a hand she will always be around. She has the best when it comes to food. She makes lots of healthy food. She loves to give it a try and see what it tastes like. My mum is caring if something is wrong she will always help! My mum is always happy in every way!
Me and my Mum have some marvellous moments together. Cooking is one of our favourite things to do together. We love to always  try new things. I love to shop with my Mum. We usually shop for our rooms. We also like to go for walks together, where the trees sway. Mum and I also like to play board games together. I love my Mum!

By Issy. 

1 comment:

  1. your mum sounds awesome. a really good description
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete